Headbands are a clothing accessory worn in the hair or around the forehead, usually to hold hair away from the face or eyes. Headbands generally consist of a loop of elastic material or a horseshoe-shaped piece of flexible plastic or metal. They come in assorted shapes and sizes and are used for both fashion and practical/utilitarian purposes.
Horseshoe-shaped headbands are sometimes called "Alice bands" after the headbands that Alice is often depicted wearing in Through the Looking-Glass.
They know Anika wears headband color in Dumb Ways to Die.
- Set fire to your hair (Blue)
- Poke a stick at a grizzly bear (Orange)
- Eat medicine that's out of date (White)
- Use your private parts as piranha bait (Pink)
- Teach yourself how to fly (White)
- Eat a two-week-old un-refrigerated pie (Blue)
- Scratch a drug dealer's brand new ride (Black inside her bag)
- Use your clothes dryer as a hiding place (Pink)
- Keep a rattlesnake as a pet (White)
- Sell both your kidneys on the internet (Blue)
- Eat a tube of superglue (Brown)
- "I wonder what's this red button do?" (Red)
- Dress up like a moose during hunting season (White inside her hat with your hood)
- Disturb a nest of wasps for no good reason (Orange)
- Stand on the edge of a train station platform (Pink)
- Drive around the boom gates at a level crossing (White)
- Run across the tracks between the platform (Black)